This list of FAQs will provide participants with helpful information when using the CEmobile website. This page is divided into four sections. Click on the section name below to view the individual questions and responses.
- Steps for Completing a Course
- Technical Details
- CEmobile Policies
- About CEmobile
We also recommend that you go to the Complete a Course page which provides directions for completing a course.
Steps for Completing a Course
How do I create an account?
- Click on Login at the top menu. Then sign up as a new customer.
After I purchase a course, how do I start?
- We provide several options to start your course. One option is to click on Login at the top menu. If you have an existing account, enter you email address and password. If you do not have an account, sign up as a new customer. Once you log in, you will be able to start any of your courses.
I clicked on the Start_Here PDF, but I can't find the file.
- The Start_Here PDF may appear in the Downloads folder.
What steps are needed to complete a course?
- Upon enrolling in a course, you must complete three steps:
- Review course content based on course type: PDF (included), textbook (purchased by participant), or video (included)
- Take a final exam; score 75% or higher to pass
- Complete course evaluation
When will I receive my certificate of completion?
- Upon completing the course evaluation at the end of the course, you will receive an electronic certificate of completion by email within one hour.
Where do I find the course content?
- For online text and online video courses, you’ll find a link in the Start_Here PDF that accompanies the course which then allows you to access the course content. When you click on the Start_Here PDF, this file may be saved in your Downloads folder. For book-based courses, the textbook is not included so the participant must obtain (borrow or purchase) the textbook.
Do I need to purchase a textbook for the course?
- Most courses do not require you to obtain a textbook. If you must obtain the textbook on your own, this requirement is clearly stated in the course description on the CEmobile website.
After I have reviewed the course content, what do I do next?
- Take the final exam (i.e., posttest). To start this exam, you’ll find a link in the Start_Here PDF that accompanies the course.
After I have passed the final exam (i.e., posttest), what do I do next?
- You will be sent an email (titled Complete This Course Evaluation for Certificate) that contains a link to the course evaluation which is required for credit.
After I have completed the course evaluation, what do I do next?
- Just wait a few minutes, and you will be emailed an electronic certificate of completion within one hour.
How do I enroll in a free course?
- Click on Courses at the top menu and select Free Course. Then click on the free course and the Add To Cart button. Be sure to enter the discount code.
Return to the Top
How do I view all of my courses?
- Log into your account to view a list of your courses. Create an account if you have not done so already.
How do I print a receipt of my purchase?
- Log into your account to view all of your purchases. Create an account if you have not done so already.
What do I do if I have forgotten my username or password?
- Your username is your email address. Click on Login at the top menu and then click on “Forgot your password?” to reset your password.
How do I change my name or address in my account?
- Log into your account and click on View Address. Then click on Edit to change your profile.
Can I use the same email address for two different participants?
- No, each participant should use a unique email address.
Before completing one course, can I begin a second course?
- No, you must complete all of the steps for one course before you begin another course.
Can I stop and restart the final exam (i.e., posttest)?
- Yes, you don’t have to complete the entire exam at one time. To suspend the final exam, click on the Save and Finish Later button. (Be sure to remember the password you created when you started the final exam.) To re-start, open the Start_Here PDF that is associated with this course and click on the link to the final exam.
Can I print the final exam (i.e., posttest)?
- When you start the final exam, you can print the questions directly from the webpage. After you complete the final exam, you will be given the option to print the results.
Am I provided the results from my final exam (i.e., posttest)?
- Yes, upon completing the final exam, you will be provided the results whether you pass or fail the exam. If you do not pass, we recommend that you print and study the results before re-taking the final exam.
Can I include multiple licenses on my certificate of completion?
- Yes, during the course evaluation, you can add multiple licenses and they will appear on your certificate of completion.
How do I print the certification of completion?
- You will receive your certification of completion in an email. If you have received multiple certificates for different courses, you may need select the Print option adjacent to the specific certificate of completion that you want to print (for example, in Gmail).
- The certificate appears on page 2 so select this page to print only the certificate. We have inserted blank space so your certificate of completion will be printed on a separate page.
What do I do if I do not receive an email from CEmobile?
- First check your Spam, Trash, Promotions, and other folders. If you don’t find the email after one hour, then contact CEmobile (go to the Contact page).
Return to the Top
Do I need to create an account to complete a course?
- No, you need to provide an email address and a billing address. However, we recommend that you create an account because this makes access to your course(s) more convenient.
If I enroll in a free course, do I need to enter my credit card information?
- No, but you will need to include an email address and billing address. As long as you enter the discount code, there is no fee for a free course.
When will my course expire?
- Your course does not expire. However, courses may be updated in the future. If the course is no longer available, you will be allowed to exchange a course or request a refund.
What is a passing score for the final exam (i.e., posttest)?
What happens if I don’t pass the final exam (i.e., posttest)?
- If you do not pass the first time, we recommend you print and study the test results. You are permitted to attempt the final exam a second time for free. After your second attempt if you do not pass, contact CEmobile (go to the Contact page), although requests to re-take the final exam may incur an additional cost.
I have lost my certificate of completion; how I get another copy of it?
- CEmobile saves your certificate of completion for you. Send a request (go to the Contact page) and we will email you a copy for free.
What do I do if I have a request for accommodation?
- Go to the Contact page to send CEmobile a message. CEmobile responds to the participant in writing within five (5) business days.
What is your refund and exchange policy?
- If you are not satisfied with your course for any reason, refunds are available in full if you request a refund within seven (7) days of purchase and prior to starting the exam for the course. Exchanges are available within thirty (30) days of purchase for another course of equal or lesser value. Requests must be submitted in writing by the participant via the message form on the Contact page or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I file a grievance?
- CEmobile’s grievance procedure is presented in detail on the Policies page on this website.
Return to the Top
What sets CEmobile apart from other CE providers?
- CEmobile’s philosophy is to offer you quality courses at affordable prices that are convenient and easy to use.
Are courses available 24/7?
- You can enroll any time. For courses based on online text and online videos, you will have immediate access to all course information. For book-based courses, participants will need to obtain the textbook themselves but all other course components are immediately available online.
Do your courses meet the requirements for California pre-licensure courses?
Do you offer any live courses?
- No, all CEmobile courses are based on a homestudy, online format.
What information do you post on your Research Bulletins page?
- The Research Bulletins post treatment guides, research briefs, and fact sheets that reflect current topics for the mental health and addiction field.
Is the CEmobile website secure?
- All pages, content, credit card, and transaction information is protected by the same level of security used by banks. CEmobile, LLC is certified level-1 PCI compliant.
How do I contact CEmobile?
- Click on the Contact page in the top menu for CEmobile contact information.
Return to the Top